Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Allay Germany UG (limited liability), Friesenstraße 5, 66482 Zweibrücken, telephone number: +49 176 646 510 00, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is important that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value has occurred due to a deterioration of the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Contract Expiry
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded; - for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- For delivering sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Example withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Allay Germany UG (limited liability), Friesenstraße 5, 66482 Zweibrücken, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Hereby I / we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*) - ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper) - Date
(*) Delete where inapplicable.